Here are steps that show you how to unblock pop ups on Safari:
Select Safari in the menu bar ➙ Preferences (or use ⌘ + ,)
Navigate to the Websites tab.
Click on Pop-up Windows in the sidebar.
Open the dropdown for any currently active website and choose from Block and Notify, Block, or Allow.
Change your default pop-ups & redirects settings
- On your computer, open Chrome .
- At the top right, click More Settings.
- Click Privacy and security Site Settings.
- Click Pop-ups and redirects.
- Choose the option you want as your default setting.
To access the pop-up blocker settings:
In the Menu bar at the top of the screen, click and select .
- Select the panel.
- Under the Permissions section, uncheck the box next to Block pop-up windows to disable the pop-up blocker altogether.
- A click on opens a dialog box with a list of sites that you want to allow to display pop-ups.
- The dialog box offers you the following choices:
- Allow: Click this to add a website to the exceptions list.
- Remove Website: Click this to remove a website from the exceptions list.
- Remove All Websites: Click this to remove all of the websites in the exceptions list.