If your device is saying the website is not secure, there may be an issue with the firewall settings or operating device.
First, try restarting your device to see if that helps.
Other trouble shooting steps to fix your connection is not secure message:
- Check if your date and time is correct.
- Change your browser to Opera.
- Disable your antivirus software.
- Delete cert8.db file.
- Disable Adguard.
- Check your certificates.
- Install 32-bit version of Firefox.
- Restart your router.
If that doesn’t work I’d recommend using a different device.
On Chrome you can try to change settings for a specific site:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- Go to a website.
- To the left of the web address, click the icon you want: Lock. Info. Dangerous.
- Click Site settings.
- Change a permission setting.