Follow these step by step instructions to utilize the powerful "duplicate" event feature. This will save you time when creating multiple events.
Login to your Show&Tell account and go to your event dashboard
Identify the pre-existing event you would like to duplicate
On the top right corner of the event, click the box with the "+" on it
This will instantly duplicate your event, which will appear on your event dashboard labeled with the name of the event you duplicated and a unique numbered code after
When you click on the duplicated event, all of the event details will be the same except for the Attendees section and the Film Details section:
- The attendees will be zero'd out
- The URL will now have a unique numbered code at the end
- Change the title, URL, and any information that differentiates this event from the original event
- Make sure to hit "Review and Publish" to save any changes
- If you would like to activate the duplicated event, fill out an Event Activation Form and purchase your event license via our Show&Tell Store (unless you have already purchased multiple events, then you can just use your event credits)
Now, you have two separate events without having to re-enter all of your film details. You can duplicate an event as many times as you need!