Adding your banner image:
A banner image displays near the top of the page, adding a visual element that sets the tone for your event page. This guide reviews the steps for adding and styling banner images.
Banner image formatting tips:
- Use images that are 1275 pixels wide and 700 pixels high (learn how to resize your image to 1275 pixels wide x 700 pixels high here)
- Ensure images are wider than they are tall
- Use images without borders
- Don't use images with text in the actual image file. Instead, add text over the image using your Title and Log line
How to add your banner image:
- Choose an .jpg or .png image that best represents the message of your film and is a minimum of 1275 pixels wide and 700 pixels high
- Using the Drag and Drop Feature drop your image into the upload window
- Click and drag the crop tool to set the central focus area of your image
- The area set by the crop tool is now the focal point and appears in the preview window below
How to change/remove your banner image:
- Click on "Edit Image"
- Select "Change Photo"
Watch a video: