There are a few different event types that you can put on. To decide which event type is best for you, check out these examples of each.
Click the hyperlinks below to check out examples of each type of event.
- Free + email collection - collect name, email, and Attendee information only
- Free + donation request - collect name and email + request but not require donations
- Sell tickets - require viewers purchase a ticket to watch (name and email will be collected during checkout)
- Sell tickets + donation request - sell tickets + request collect donations (name and email will be collected during checkout
Free + Email Collection
This option will require viewers to provide basic information prior to watching the film. All of this information will then be available for you to download through our Attendees Analytics tab.
If you’d like to use this option, check the “Require viewers submit an email to access your film” and then select which of the following pieces of information you’d like to collect:
Free + Donation Request
This option will allow viewers to make an optional donation prior to watching the film. As with collecting emails, all of this information will then be available for you to download through our Attendees Analytics tab.
If you’d like to use this option, check the “Ask for donations before the screening begins” box and then provide the below information:
- Suggested Donation Amounts - select up to 4 customized amounts to be shown on the page.
- Title - The call to action on your donation page.
- Subtitle - A description of your donation request.
- Button Text - What you’d like the button to say when a viewer chooses to make a donation.
To enable receiving donations after your film finishes, click in the box that says "Request donation during the screening" and below enter the time when your film ends and the credits begin, or when you want the second donation requests screen to appear.
You can also upload your own banner image to appear for this second donation request.
This option will allow viewers to purchase tickets. As with collecting emails, all of this information will then be available for you to download through our Analytics tab (more on this later).
If you’d like to use this option, check the “Enable Paywall” box and then provide the below information. Note that if you would like viewers to be able to buy tickets before the event goes live, also check the “Viewers can buy tickets pre-sale” box.
- Price: This is how much each ticket will cost. Your event will have a “Buy Ticket” button with the cost of the ticket.