Use this quick start guide to build a basic virtual event in under 3 minutes!
Watch a video of how to build a basic virtual event.
- First, create an account on Show&Tell at watch.showandtell.film/sign-up. For the First Name and Last Name entries, you must enter your name, not your company or film name.
- Create your basic virtual event.
- You have options when building your virtual event on Show&Tell—setting ticket prices, if you'll sell items on your store, and what FAQs you'd like to include. But you don't have to decide on those details before you start.
- You can create a basic event now that has the essentials and refine it as you go before you go live.
- Fill out the following items. This is the basic information you will need to publish your virtual event page.
- URL for your event
- Log line
- Banner Photo *double check your you get the dimensions right
- Trailer Link
- Feature Link *double check your Vimeo settings checklist
- Event Start and End Date (you can change these later...these can be an estimate for now)
4. Click on ‘Payments & Activation’ on the left side of the screen, then press the button ‘Save’.
Note: your event will not be created until you press ‘Save’. Now that your event has been created, you can add and refine as you go!
Once you’ve published your basic event, you’ll see more clearly how you can make it a fuller experience for you, your partner, and your audience.